Make a difference, be a part of the change, join the REACH Center family!
We are looking for youth friendly individuals who share a common interest in working with at-risk youth.
- Must be ready and willing to follow REACH procedures and protocols, and respect the ethical and legal responsibilities and mandates regarding personal matters and or privacy of our members.
- Must be youth friendly and have a desire and interest in working with young people.
- Must be serious about making a difference and being apart of the change and be available, dependable, and reliable.
- Tutoring: Use your knowledge on different subjects to help youth who are struggling with school work and need assistance with homework.
- Skill based volunteering: Use your talent,skill or knowledge as an instructor,youth leader,program facilitator,etc.
- Mentor: Be that hand in REACH as you get to know and connect with a young person whose in need of a big brother or big sister who can talk/listen to them,help them with homework, give them sound advice and support and be there for them.
- Volunteer at events/fundraisers: Be apart of the energy,excitement and change as you provide meaningful community service by helping us behind the scenes to make our events amazing and successful.
We will contact you to schedule an interview. All volunteers and mentors must undergo a complete background check.
REACH Center is committed to ensuring the safety of all our members, staff and volunteers.
Please contact us for any question you have on our volunteer opportunities at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.