Make a difference, be a part of the change, join the REACH Center family!
We are looking for youth friendly individuals who share a common interest in working with at-risk youth.
We are always looking for people who have a heart of service and wants to give of their time to be apart of change and make a difference in someone's life.
- Must be ready and willing to follow REACH procedures and protocols, and respect the ethical and legal responsibilities and mandates regarding personal matters and or privacy of all REACH Center visitors, program participants and housing residents.
- Must be a people person and have a desire and interest in working with disadvantaged people.
- Must be serious about making a difference and being apart of the change and be available, dependable, and reliable.
- Tutoring: Use your knowledge on different subjects to help youth who are struggling with school work and need assistance with homework.
- Skill based volunteering: Use your talent, skill or knowledge as an instructor, youth leader, program facilitator, etc.
- Mentor: Be that hand in REACH as you get to know and connect with a young person whose in need of a big brother or big sister who can talk and listen to them, help them with homework, give them sound advice and support and be there for them.
- Befriender: Provide support and companionship to lonely, emotionally distressed people going through a transition at our housing. Visit an hour or so per week.
- Volunteer at events/fundraisers: Be apart of the energy, excitement and change as you provide meaningful community service by helping us behind the scenes to make our events amazing and successful.
Please contact us for any question you have on our volunteer opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.